Due to the growing popularity of video content, many businesses have begun using video to leverage social media to enhance their marketing strategy. If you are looking to take advantage of this marketing tool to promote your products and services, your best approach to get excellent video content is by working with a proven video production professional.
A video production professional will collaborate with you to address your needs – from scripting to shooting, post-production, and distribution. They’ll help you connect with your target audience by creating engaging and innovative content.
However, with so many video production companies offering a range of services at different rates, it can be confusing to choose one. To help you narrow down your options, here’s a list of the top five questions to ask when hiring a video professional.
- Do they ask you comprehensive questions to learn about your business?
Check whether your video production professional asks you these questions before offering a creative approach:
- What is the goal of the video? Why do you need this video?
- What are your organization’s core values, and how do they relate to your goal?
- How are your core values expressed in behavior, speech, etc.?
- What core products or services will the video focus on?
- Who’s the target demographic? (Where do they live? How old are they? What approach do you use to connect with them, etc.?)
- What differentiates your brand from others in your market – and how do you communicate this difference to your target market?
- What are the three things the audience should know after viewing your video?
- What’s the Call-to-Action?
- Do you plan on using a single avenue of delivery, i.e., your website, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, broadcast ads, or a mixture of these?
If your video production professional asks you these questions, it means that they are truly interested in your business and will go above and beyond to meet your needs.
- Do they present a clear plan to accomplish your goals?
After considering your answers to the above, their responses should demonstrate that they understand your needs. They should collaborate with you and develop a strategy and plan that will best meet your goals. The objectives should be clear as the main aim is to meet your needs.
- How long have they been in business?
A video production professional who has been in the industry for decades will have worked with a wide range of projects. They will have encountered many production challenges and know how to overcome them. They will be in a better position to accomplish your vision. Moreover, an experienced video producer will be able to complete your project in a timely and efficient manner and achieve excellent results.
- Can they handle your project?
Find a video production professional who can handle your project, regardless of its size or budget. An experienced video producer will bring your vision to the screen no matter how small or big your project is.
- Do they stick to a budget?
Does your video production professional guarantee to stick to your budget? Can you trust their budgeting ability? As you don’t want any surprises, particularly with your budget, look for a producer you can trust and rely on.
If you’re looking for audio and video production services in Stamford, Connecticut, reach out to us at P&P Studios Inc. With over fifty years of experience in the production industry, our team of dedicated professionals can help you with all your video and audio production needs.
We understand that the real work happens before “Lights, Camera, Action!“, and therefore, we spend the time needed with every client to develop their plan. We use the right equipment and take the utmost care when handling every project to give our clients superior video and audio content. Our customer-oriented approach, along with our ability to pay attention to detail, allows us to deliver value to our clients.
In this time of COVID-19, we have developed protocols to work safely. We value the safety or our crew, talent, and clients, and will constantly adjust to the latest medical and governmental guidance, as well as your safety protocols.
We offer a full range of production services to clients across the Greater Metropolitan New York area, Fairfield and Westchester counties, and locally including Stamford, Ridgefield, Bridgeport, Westport, Danbury, New Canaan, Darien, White Plains, Harrison, Port Chester, New Rochelle, and Yonkers.